NAS Convention 2022
Dates & Times
NAS Convention 2022: will be held at the Long Beach Convention Center Jul 23 & 24, times are:
- Saturday, July 23, registration begins at 7:00am, Presentations 8:30 am-7:30 pm
- Sunday, July 24 Presentations 8:00 am-1:00 pm
Saturday, July 23
- 7:00am-8:30am: Registration
- 8:30am: Convention begins in Hall C
- 9:00 am: Region Leaders Procession (Region Leaders: Don’t forget your Mission Cross!)
- 11:55am: 2:00 pm: Lunch (Lunch trucks will be available)
- 2:00pm: Convention program resumes
- 4:00 pm : 6:00 pm: Dinner (on your own)
- 6:00pm: Convention program resumes
- 8:40 pm: Closing Prayer, Day 1 program concludes
Sunday – July 24
- 7:30 am Arrival, Convention program Day 2 begins
- 11:00 am Holy Mass & Farewells
Registration – Registration will be open for the 2-day convention Saturday from 7:00 am to 8:30 am. When you register you will receive workbooks and shirts if you purchased them. (If you arrive after registration closes, please see your region leader to pick up your workbooks and agenda.)
Translation – For our convention to be a pleasant experience for all of us, please note we will be using Wordly (www.worldly.ai), an Artificial Intelligence Interpretation during the talks, to enhance your convention experience in the language you prefer. You will need your smart phone to access Wordly. Please see detailed instructions for Wordly attached
Seating – Seating is open, no reserved seating is available.
Parking – Parking at the Long Beach Convention Center is $15.00 per car, with no in and out privileges so please plan accordingly
Blessed Sacrament Adoration- each region has a dedicated/scheduled time to be at Adoration during the weekend convention. Please see your region leader for the time you’re scheduled to be present in the adoration room. Adoration will be near Hall C where the convention is taking place.
Shirts – When you register on Saturday you will receive shirts if you purchased them. (If you arrive after registration closes, please see your region leader to pick up your workbooks and agenda.)
Food – Food is not included with the convention. We will break for lunch from 11:55 to 2:00 pm (lunch trucks will be available) & dinner from 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm (there are many restaurants across the street and in the general area).